- 250 Watt portable micro bass head amplifier for stage and studio
- Ultra-compact and lightweight bass cabinet design
- TonePrint knob for signature effects created by some of the world’s greatest bass players
- Integrated tuner with extended frequency range for 4, 5 and 6 string basses
- Cutting-edge Class-D amplifier technology for incredible power and sonic performance
- Intelligent 3 band EQ section with Dynamic Tone Contouring provides ultimate tone shaping control
- Balanced DI output with pre/post EQ routing for direct connection to mixing consoles and recording equipment
- Studio quality headphone amplifier with speaker emulation for personal practice and silent rehearsals
- Auxiliary rehearsal input for playback through speaker or headphones
- Pedal input allows selection between 2 independent TonePrint effects, TonePrint on/off and output mute
- Mini USB port for TonePrint downloads and software updates
- Speaker output on premium Neutrik speakON* connector (4 Ohm minimum load)
- TonePrints downloadable from tcelectronic.com or via TonePrint App for iOS* and Android*
- Amplifier protected against short circuits, thermal overload and low speaker impedance for enhanced reliability
- Rugged steel amplifier chassis designed for life on the road
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply for use worldwide
- 1-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
With this super-compact bass head, you get a lot more than just power to play. The unique TonePrint feature allows you to load and swap effects in seconds, which is sure to inspire you to come up with personal and diverse bass lines.
• TonePrint – Instant Inspiration
• Super Portable – 4 lbs / 1.8 kg
• Bass Tuner – For 4, 5 and 6 strings
BH250 sports Bass TonePrint, a unique feature that lets you load signature effects into the TonePrint slot. We’ve got an ever-expanding roster of the coolest people in bass today give us their signature versions of TC effects.
They’re available for free and you can beam them directly to your BH250 via our übercool, free TonePrint app for smartphones.
In Tune with Bassists
BH250 features an onboard tuner, allowing you to get and stay in tune in a matter of seconds – quick and hasslefree, no matter if you use 4, 5 or even 6 strings.
Tuning up in between songs can be a necessary evil, but with the built-in, always-on bass tuner, you are sure to gat back to playing in seconds. Crowds hate waiting!
Have you bought a BH250 between August 2012 and January 21st 2013? We have some important information you need to read! Read more here