PRO SERIES DL351
DL351 is a 7U 19″ modular configurable rack mount I/O unit with provision for 8 DL4 Series interface cards, which can provide up to 64 audio inputs and 64 audio outputs. With four AES50 network ports providing N+1 redundancy, plus an Ethernet control port and a MIDI Interface (In, Out, Thru), the DL351 is the ideal partner to all MIDAS PRO Series digital consoles, enabling a digital snake connection from Front of House to stage.
Modular Expansion Cards
Five DL4 Series Series card options are available for DL351:
- DL441 – 8 Analogue Mic/Line Input Card with MIDAS Microphone Preamplifiers
- DL442 – 8 Analogue Line Output Card
- DL443 – Analogue 8 Input, 8 Output Card with ¼ ” TRS Connectors
- DL444 – Analogue 8 Input, 8 Output Card with MIDAS Microphone Preamplifiers and D-Type Connectors
- DL452 – AES3 Digital 8 Input, 8 Output Card with Sample Rate Conversion
DL351 can accept up to 8 of these cards in any combination. The DLIO-BP blanking plate is also available as an accessory should not all card positions be populated.
Digital Audio Networking
SuperMAC (AES50-Compliant) digital audio networking technology from KLARK TEKNIK simultaneously provides high channel counts, ultra low and deterministic latencies, sample-synchronous and phase-aligned networked clock distribution, error detection and correction, network redundancy, and ease of deployment and use – to meet the demanding requirements of live concert touring.
DL351 is compatible with all MIDAS PRO Series digital consoles and audio system engines, as well as with any other 96 kHz-enabled AES50-equipped devices.