- USB 2.0 network module with up to 48 bidirectional channels @ 48 kHz and 24 bidirectional channels @ 96 kHz
- Compatible with KLARK TEKNIK DN9650 and DN9652 network bridges and MIDAS NEUTRON-NB expansion module
- Simultaneous computer audio recording and playback
- LED indication of sample rate
- Windows* software driver available at klarkteknik.com
- 10-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
USB 2.0 Network Module with up to 48 Bidirectional Channels
The KT-USB network module provides a multichannel bidirectional USB digital audio interface, compatible with both the KLARK TEKNIK DN9650 and DN9652 Network Bridges and the MIDAS NEUTRON-NBDual Network Bridge Expansion Module for the industry-leading NEUTRON High Performance Audio System Engine.
Featuring up to 48 or 24 bidirectional channels at 48 kHz or 96 kHz respectively for simultaneous audio and playback, KT-USB is the ideal computer audio solution for MIDAS PRO Series digital consoles and requires only a single standard USB cable to connect to either a Mac* or PC running any industry standard digital audio workstation software.
KT-USB is designed for simplicity of use, and just requires selection of its sampling rate via the host unit. Panel-mounted LED indicators show the selected sample rate.
KT-USB features a class-compliant USB 2.0 interface and no additional software drivers are required for use with Apple Macs. An ASIO* 2.2 compliant software driver is available for Windows PC computers.
KT-USB is electrically and mechanically compatible with the industry standard Cirrus CM-1 format.