STOCK ARRIVING SOON
VNET Monitoring Unit for Networked PA/VA Systems
- Monitors?VNET RS-485 networks to provide complete system-wide monitoring and reporting for PA/VA systems
- Can be used standalone or with control PC running Tannoy PodWare Windows* software application ?
- Isolated relay changeover switch contacts provide separate indication of Check and Fault conditions
- Reports Check conditions for QFLEX speakers including temperature and driver impedance warnings?
- Reports Fault conditions for QFLEX speakers including missing pilot tone and out-of-range driver impedance, amplifier over-current and over-temperature and mains power?
- Reports Fault conditions for missing control PC or other?devices on the network?
- Dedicated relay switch contacts provide automated fault responses
- History log with daily Check and Fault recording up to 5 months
- Designed for use with PA/VA systems compliant to BS 5839
- Redundant monitoring capability when used with other SENTINEL devices
- Front panel LCD display provides information on Check and Fault condition history
- Status indicator LEDs on front panel for System Normal, PC Online, PC Fault, Check System and System Fault conditions
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply for use worldwide
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.